Delivered in Hot School Meals (DIHSM) Tender for the Pyramid Primary Schools in North Dorset
The Governors of four primary schools in North Dorset are seeking expressions of interest from experienced catering contractors to supply hot meals to the following schools during term times only.
The four schools are:
a. William Barnes Primary School, Sturminster Newton
b. Stalbridge Church of England Primary School, Stalbridge
c. St Nicholas Church of England (VA) Primary School, Child Okeford
d. Hazelbury Bryan Community Primary School, Hazelbury Bryan
The contract has the potential to be a 6 year provision; 2 years initially, with a 2 year extension, followed by another 2 year extension if the standard of Service for the Delivered In Hot School Meals is considered by the schools’ staff and governors to be providing good quality food that is providing value for money and is popular with the school pupils. The contract will start from September 2018. Bidders need to note that whilst the overall population of the schools is approximately 649, the uptake of schools meals is about 278 or 42% of the school population daily. These meals will be served for 190 days; the length of a school year.
The schools are keen to work with an innovative contractor to improve the provision and quality of DIHSM. We are keen to work with contractors who can provide the following:
• Ability to comply with legal Nutritional Standards for Schools and Food Safety legislation.
• Menus that provide seasonal variety and are updated regularly.
• Menus that provide 3 choices a day and promote healthy eating.
• Ability to cater for allergies or other special dietary requirements.
• Ability to prepare and cook meals on-site before delivery to the school.
• Ability to provide packed lunches during officially organized school trips where Delivered In Hot School Meals will be difficult to provide.
• Ability to provide a secure on- line ordering and payment service for parents.
• Most importantly, a proven track record in providing good quality service and value for money.
Bids are to be returned to the Project Officer at Hazelbury Bryan Primary School (email@example.com) no later than midnight on Monday 10th May 2018
Click here for more information [ doc ] [ 86Kb ]
Added: 27th April 2018